Kimtech™ A5 Sterile Over Boots improve worker safety and comfort, while maintaining cleanliness, providing seamless protection when and where it counts. The aseptic donning technique saves time while reducing the risk of contamination, and the over boots are suitable for use in EU GMP ISO 5 Grade A sterile cleanrooms.The over boots feature an anti-slip vinyl sole and two extra-long ties for a secure fit. Simple, fast and secure donning is ensured through the boots’ elastic opening and their inside-out folding.The sterile cleanroom over boots are made from high performance SMS material which has a cloth-like feel. This low-lint fabric features high-strength bound and triple-stitched seams and adheres to Helmke Drum test Category I. The gamma-irradiated over boots also feature a high bacterial filtration efficiency and two sizes are available; small or universal.The over boots provide a comfortable and secure fit, and are delivered pair vacuum-packed for added sterility assurance. This efficient and environmentally-friendly packing is also designed to reduce space so that more products can fit into gowning area storage.Available Sizes/Codes:S – 12922Unvi. – 88808
- Assured Compliance:- PPE Cat I according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425,- Certificate of Conformance by lot available online,- Certificate of Sterility by lot available online.
- Suitable for use in EU GMP ISO 5 Class A sterile cleanroom environments and laboratories, and provided with supporting technical information to demonstrate regulatory compliance.
- Featuring advanced CLEAN-DON™ technology for fast, simple and compliant aseptic donning, and anti-slip soles.
- The comfortable over boots are provided in a small or a universal size and are made from low-lint breathable SMS fabric with a cloth-like feel.
- Contamination protection is ensured through high quality sterility assured material with high-strength bound and triple-stitched seams.
- Pair vacuum-packed and efficiently double-bagged to save space.
|12922||S||100 individually packed pairs per case|