Kimtech™ Sterling™ Nitrile Gloves guard against contamination by chemical splash and micro-organism hazards, delivering seamless protection when and where it counts. The powder-free gloves are ideal for use in research and production facilities for forensics, life sciences and non-sterile drug manufacturing applications.The gloves feature an innovative approach to using synthetic nitrile polymer resulting in static dissipative in-use gloves with a tip thickness of just 0.09 mm, but with excellent tensile strength suitable for rigorous process use. These patented physical properties offer all of the comfort and ease of latex but with the enhanced chemical and mechanical protection of nitrile, along with a reduced potential for TYPE 1 glove-associated allergic reactions.Precision manufacturing reduces the risk of contamination and ensures the nitrile gloves offer high levels of regulatory compliance. Beaded cuffs and textured fingertips enable excellent handling of both wet and dry materials, and the ambidextrous gloves have been extensively tested under stringent conditions.In addition, the thin nitrile construction and efficient packaging mean that our chemical-resistant gloves can reduce waste by up to 33%. They are also are provided in boxes containing up to 50% more than some conventional boxed gloves.Available Sizes/Codes:XS – 99210S – 99211M – 99212L – 99213XL – 99214
- Assured Compliance:- PPE Cat III according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425, – EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type C (K) Chemical Splash protection,- EN 374-4:2003 Resistance to degradation by chemicals,- EN ISO 374-5:2016 Micro Organism and VIRUS Protection- Food contact approved
- Manufactured using proprietary Sterling™ technology that combines security and comfort. The efficient, environmentally-friendly construction minimises waste without compromising safety.
- Nitrile construction results in products that are stronger and leaner than latex gloves, and feature certified protection against a wide range of contaminants while also being food contact approved.
- Gloves are anti-static tested to protect the wearer and equipment, ambidextrous and grey in colour.
- Textured fingertips enhance grip and tactile sensitivity for safer and more efficient processes.
- Beaded cuffs add strength to the gloves, reducing the risk of tearing and increasing their durability, while also reducing roll down for easier donning and doffing.
- Contain no natural rubber latex, silicone or powder, reducing the risks of skin irritation for the wearer.
- Available in a wide range of sizes, from XS to XL.
|Size||Code||Length||10x Dispenser Box/Carton|
|XS||99210||24cm||150 x 10 = 1500 gloves|
|S||99211||24cm||150 x 10 = 1500 gloves|
|M||99212||24cm||150 x 10 = 1500 gloves|
|L||99213||25cm||150 x 10 = 1500 gloves|
|XL||99214||25cm||140 x 10 = 1400 gloves|