PURPLE NITRILE* gloves from KIMTECH SCIENCE* deliver market leading protection in Life Science and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environments. These latex-free, silicone-free, powder-free, anti-static safety gloves provide all the comfort and assurance you need as a research laboratory scientist to carry out your best work.Designed for fit and reliability, PURPLE NITRILE* gloves have textured fingertips for an improved grip and come in a wide range of sizes, from XS to XL. They are ambidextrous and incorporate a beaded cuff for added strength and ease of donning, so you can simply grab and go without fear of ripping. The synthetic nitrile polymer (Acrylonitrile Butadiene) is highly water tight with a low risk for pinholes and once on, your PURPLE NITRILE* gloves will both dissipate static and minimise any risk of latex or silicone hypersensitivity, helping to keep your hands healthy and protected while supporting your research contamination free.PPE Category III certified under CE directive 89/686/EEC for Personal Protective Equipment, PURPLE NITRILE* gloves are ideal for use in higher-risk applications within life sciences, biomedical research, forensic science and non-sterile drug manufacturing. Providing the highest level of protection in the KIMTECH* glove range, they are also food contact approved.
- 10 cartons x 100 ambidextrous, purple gloves, M, (1,000 total)
- Latex-free, silicone-free, powder-free, anti-static safety gloves; also food contact approved.
- Unrivalled protection, cleanliness and quality
- Stronger and leaner than latex with better protection against a wide range of chemicals including cytotoxic drugs
- Textured fingertips enhance grip and tactile sensitivity
- Beaded cuffs add strength
- Ambidextrous and disposable for rapid donning, doffing and recycling.
- Contains no natural rubber latex or silicone, reducing the potential for TYPE I glove-associated hypersensitivity reactions.
- Food contact approved
|Size||Code||Length||Old Code||10x Dispenser Box/Carton|
|XS||90625||24cm||52000M||100 x 10 = 1000 Gloves|
|S||90626||24cm||52001M||100 x 10 = 1000 Gloves|
|M||90627||24cm||52002M||100 x 10 = 1000 Gloves|
|L||90628||25cm||52003M||100 x 10 = 1000 Gloves|
|XL||90629||25cm||52004M||90 x 10 = 900 Gloves|