HAKO Scrubmaster B30 Scrubber Drier – Brush
(Hako Matic B30)
Compact and handy for small and medium-sized areas
Scrubmaster B30 – for high area coverage and low operating costs
With an area coverage of up to 2,900 m2/h, the Scrubmaster B30 and B45 are ideal for the thorough scrubbing and vacuuming of small and medium-sized areas – e.g. retail trade, administrative buildings, hotels and catering or service centres.
The flexibility of their deployment ensures that they can provide perfect solutions for your specific needs. Select, for example, between two tank sizes, four brush heads with various working widths, plate or cylindrical brush technology and different battery systems and additional equipment. As is always the case with Hako, maximum efficiency of the cleaning task is the focus of attention. As a result, the heavy duty construction, with die cast aluminium brush heads and squeegees, increases reliability while minimizing repair costs and downtimes. Their excellent ergonomics and the intuitive operation also contribute to increased productivity as do the various solutions for reducing water and cleaning agent consumption, which not only help save costs but also reduce environmental pollution.
- Simple change of plate brushes Equipped with an electrical brush release (43 and 51 cm) and special discharge system (65 cm).
- Flat, projecting brush deck Ideal for gliding under shelves and radiators.
- Models with cylindrical brushes Various brushes are available according to the level of soiling. Integrated dirt hopper to collect coarse dirt. Quick exchange of easily accessible cylindrical brushes with no tools necessary.
- Easy to service construction Reduces maintenance work and costs. Colourcoded maintenance points and direct access for daily inspections, e.g. water filter, with no tools necessary. Practical: the large tank lid, fill level indicator and controllable draining valves for dirty water; error diagnosis indicated in the display
- Hand-held tool Can be used to clean areas difficult to access (option).
- Ideal ergonomics Work without fatigue thanks to optimal handle position and clear arrangement of controls. Intuitive operation reducing training times, one operation switches all the functions on and off.
- Hako-AquaControl Enables the accurate application and efficient use of the cleaning solution; saves water and cleaning agent and increases operating times.
- Anti-Foam system Prevents moisture entering the suction motor – aids a long service life and low service life costs.
- Optimal traction Ensured by the use of non-slip, non-marking tyres.
- Silent button Reduces the speed of the suction motor to provide even quieter operation (option for CL/CLH).
- Good manoeuvrability Resulting from its compact dimensions and the “driving away from wall” vehicle design.
- Hako-AntiBac® Optional available for Scrubmaster B30 / CL and B45 / CL. Standard for Scrubmaster B45 CLH.
Technical Data Scrubmaster
|Working width, scrubbing||43 cm|
|Squeegee width||76 cm|
|Theoretical area coverage||1,700 m2|
|Brush system||1 plate|
|Brush diameter||43 cm|
|Drive||24 V battery PowerFlow|
|Battery capacity||80 Ah|
|Working speed to||4 km/h|
|Total output||1.13 kW|
|Volumes clean/dirty water tank||30 / 30 l|
|Operating time (max.)||110 min|
|Width without/with squeegee||50 / 76 cm|
|Length with squeegee||127 cm|
|Height above handlebar||110 cm|
|Noise at ear of operator||64 dB(A)|