Increased area performance and superior manoeuvrability, The Scrubmaster B120 R has been designed to meet the highest demands when it comes to cleaning shopping centres, production halls and highly frequented buildings such as train stations and airports. With its tank capacity of 120 litres combined with high operational performance and available in four different working widths, the machine enables fast and efficient cleaning of large and medium-sized areas.
Moreover, its compact dimensions and a 90-degree steering angle make the Scrubmaster highly manoeuvrable and flexible in use. The machine can be equipped with either disc- or cylindrical brushes, which allows adapting the configuration to meet individual cleaning requirements. The Scrubmaster B120 R provides a perfect workplace for the operator: ergonomically designed and equipped with sophisticated technical details that ensure efficient working. Hako – Innovative ideas that pay off in the daily work routine
Key Features :
- Compact dimensions
- Transport speed of 6,5 Km/hour which may be controlled and reduced at the push of a button
- Ergonomic design for maximum operator comfort
- Brush and pad wear indicator
- Fold-up side squeegees make it easier to change the brushes
- Visual and acoustic warning signal indicating when water level in the solution tank sinks below 10 litres
- Recovery tank with smooth inner walls enables easy cleaning/ensures more hygiene in the tank
- Shut-off valve before the fresh water filter
More Info :
- Intelligent design with ‘reversible tail’ and special squeegee enables U-turns in aisles smaller than 179cm.