Screwplug heaters from ANTUS are comprised of hairpin tubular elements that are brazed or welded into a machined pipe thread fitting, which are then screwed directly through a threaded coupling in the tank wall or vessel, or installed in pipe. Screwplug heaters from ANTUS are used for heating gases and liquids in tanks or vessels. These elements are designed to be fully immersed in liquid so that heat transfer will occur at a rapid rate enabling quick heat up times.
- NPT screwplugs: 1”, 11⁄4”, 11⁄2”, 2”, 21⁄2”, 3” and 4”
- Stainless steel, Brass or Steel Screwplugs
- 0.260”, 0.315”, 0.375”, 0.430” and 0.475” diameters available
- Sheath materials:
- Copper – Steel – Incoloy® – Inconel® – Stainless steel – Titanium
- Broad range of standard and custom designs in different sizes, wattage, materials, junction box types, terminal housings and thermostats (including built-in thermostats).
- Available explosion and/or moisture resistant terminal enclosures upon request
- UL, CSA & CSA US approved
- NEMA 1, 4, 4x 7 terminal boxes are available