KLEENGUARD* G20 Blue Nitrile Gloves
Suitable for various applications and offer splash resistance against several chemicals. Ideal for providing PPE Category III protection against chemical splashes in many different segments.
These gloves are highly versatile and suitable for many different applications as chemical handling, light assembly tasks and paint and spray shops.
Make safety and productivity priorities by choosing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that allows for comfort and freedom of movement. Minimise risk and help boost productivity with our wide range of Gloves. They offer the appropriate protection whatever your environment. Our G20 Chemical Resistant Gloves offer protection against a broad range of chemicals.
- Powder-free, latex-free ambidextrous gloves
- 0.12 mm. thickness, 1.5 AQL
- Beaded cuff for added strength and smooth nitrile formulation to ensure
- excellent tactile sensitivity and flexibility for maximum comfort
- A wide size range – XS to XL providing excellent resistance against chemical splashes.
- comfortable fit, versatility and easy donning.
- 100 ea/pack