The KIMTECH PURE* A5 Sterile Boot Covers improves worker safety and comfort, while reducing the risk of contamination.With anti-slip vinyl sole and two extra-long ties for a secure fit. Elastic opening presented inside-out folded.Made of high performance SMS with cloth-like feel. High strength bound and triple stitched seams. Low Lint fabric, Helmke Drum test Category I. Pair packed under high vacuum for added sterility assurance. Reduces space so more products fit into gowning area storage.Suitable for EU GMP ISO 5 Grade A sterile cleanrooms. Gamma Irradiated, Sterility Assurance Level 10-6. Bacterial Filtration Efficiency 96%.Certified PPE Cat I directive 89/686/EEC – simple design.
- 100 pairs, universal, white, sterile over boots with anti-slip sole (200 total)
- Advanced CLEAN-DON* Technology for easy and compliant aseptic donning
- Individually vacuum packed
- Light and breathable cloth-like fabric
- Suitable for EU GMP ISO 5 Grade A sterile cleanrooms.Certified PPE Cat I directive 89/686/EEC.
|88808||Universal||100 individually packed pairs per case|