When you need a reliable lab glove, the Kimtech™ Pure G5 Sterling Nitrile Gloves are a smart choice. The gloves offer a comfortable fit and feature textured fingertips for a secure grip, excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity. In fact, they offer superior glove strength versus competitive gloves and are ambidextrous with high tack / grip. They are powder-free, feature a beaded cuff to help prevent roll-down, measure 12 inches long and have a 4 mil thickness. They are made with nitrile polymer, an excellent alternative for workers and technicians with latex allergies. Whether you need a strong protective glove for medical device manufacturing, pharmaceuticals or research labs, the Kimtech™ Pure G5 Sterling Nitrile Gloves offer protection you can trust. Wearing the proper gloves helps reduce the risk of cross-contamination and provides a barrier against splashes. Kimtech™ Pure G5 Sterling Nitrile Gloves are recommended for ISO Class 5 or higher cleanroom environments (double bagged with case liner).
- 1,500 Kimtech™ G5 Sterling™ Nitrile Gloves / Case (6 Bags of 250), Small, Grey / Sterling™ Color, 12”
- These nitrile gloves are 4 Mil, Ambidextrous with high tack / grip
- Nonsterile, these grey nitrile gloves offer excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity (with textured fingertips)
- Powder-free and feature beaded cuffs for easy donning; AQL 1.5, exceeds ASTM standards for critical defects (pinholes)
- Double bagged with case liner, recommended for ISO Class 5 or higher cleanrooms