If you’re using a regular shoe cover, there could be gaps in your shoe coverage. Kimtech™ A7 Ankle High Shoe Covers gives you and your team foot protection that’s more than a shoe cover, but less than a boot. The lab shoe covers have two elastic bands – both above and below the ankle – for enhanced fit and coverage. They efficiently and comfortably cover the shoelace area, closing a gap that could be a vehicle for contamination. Plus, they deliver a higher barrier of liquid protection and a superior grip, thanks to anti-skid vinyl soles. The Kimtech™ A7 material offers enhanced chemical and biological protection (passes ASTM F1670 for penetration of blood and body fluids) so that you can protect your people and processes from liquid splashes. When you’re finished with the disposable ankle-height shoe covers, they are recyclable through the RightCycle Program by Kimberly-Clark Professional, which turns them into the raw materials to create eco-friendly consumer goods. It all adds up to a great laboratory environment!
- 300 Kimtech™ A7 Ankle High Shoe Covers / case, 3 Bags of 100 Covers
- Enhanced chemical and biological protection (passes ASTM F1670 for penetration of blood and body fluids) to help protect people and processes from liquid splashes
- 30% more material is added to cover the ankle (vs. a standard shoe cover) and features two elastic bands above and below the ankle for enhanced coverage and fit
- Vinyl anti-skid soles for a better grip
- Recyclable through the Kimberly-Clark Professional™ RightCycle Program, which turns used lab coats into raw materials for eco-friendly consumer products