HAKO Sweepmaster M600 / Flipper Manual Push-On Sweeper
Walk-behind sweeper for smaller in- and outdoor areas
Your number one choice for sweeping smaller in- and outdoor areas: Our model Sweepmaster M600 offers a very high sweeping and dirt-collecting performance of up to 2,300 m² of cleaned floor space per hour. Thanks to its shock-resistant steel frame, robust aluminium housing and almost indestructible plastic dirt hopper, this sweeper is a tough performer. The Sweepmaster M600 is particularly manoeuvrable and user-friendly, which makes this machine the ideal choice for handicraft businesses, industry and commerce as well as demanding property owners.
- Very high sweeping and dirt-collecting performance
- Robust steel frame & solid aluminium housing
- Easy handling
- The side broom sweeps dirt out of corners and edges and into the path of the wide sweeping cylinder.
- The dirt hopper can be removed with ease.
- Practical recessed grips and a chute enable precise emptying of the dirt hopper content into a dustbin.
- Ergonomic design and adjustment options, the handle bar allows every user to find optimum grip position.
- The handle bar allows every user to find optimum grip position.
- The wheels protrude beyond the rear end of the machine, which makes it easy to surmount gutters and steps.
|Sweepmaster M600 / Flipper|
|Working width with 1 side brush (2 SB)||67 cm|
|Theoretical area performance with 1 SB, main sweeping cylinder||2300 m2/h|
|Working speed||4 km/h|
|Dirt hopper capacity||40 l|
|Total output||– kW|
|Nominal voltage||– V|
|Battery capacity max.||– Ah|
||133 cm / 155 cm|
|Hight above the seat (operating handle)||90 / 106 cm|
|Weight, ready to use (incl. battery)||– kg|