More comfort, safety and efficiency in the 6-t class: this is what the Citymaster 2250 stands for – as a compact sweeper or as a versatile implement carrier for all-season use. With a crash-tested, individually equipped cabin with variable interior space utilisation, an optimised amount of space even in the head area as well as ergonomically designed operating elements, the Citymaster 2250 meets the driver’s every need – and thus increases efficiency on the job and safety at work: for example, through generous glazing and optional features for an unobstructed view onto the entire working environment.
- Large cabin with a variable interior space concept
- Ergonomic workplace and excellent user friendliness
- Full-LED lighting system
- Heavy-duty chassis with disc brakes and ABS
- Large 2-m3 stainless steel hopper
- Options such as a camera system and a turn-off (blind spot) assistant for more safety on the road
Ergonomic workplace design, generous space and optimal air conditioning.
Multifunctional design for economically efficient year-round use and full capacity utilisation in every season.
Large-area glazing and a well-thought-out exterior mirror concept as well as a crash-tested driver’s cabin and a stable, robust vehicle design.