LAVOR PRO QUICK 36E Walk-behind floor scrubber driers
The unit can be supplied mains (15 m optional extension cable available) or battery powered. Reclining handle: fit on any operator’s height and allowing the perfect cleaning also on 90° corners. Shock-absorbing covers, simple cleaning of the recovery tank, non marking wheels.
Easy access to mechanical parts (easy maintenance of each component), removable recovery tank without tools.
User friendly analogic control panel. Control lever for brush operation and detergent water outflow. General ON/OFF switch, brush and vacuum motor switch, solenoid valve operation switch.
Parabolic squeegee, easy rubber blades replacement. The floating brush plate and squeegee grant the right cleaning pressure on any type of floor.
5.511.1346 PP brush Ø 360 mm – 14″
4.508.1100 Front squeegee blade L.537 mm – Th. 2.5 mm
4.508.1101 Rear squeegee blade L.590 mm – Th. 3 mm
0.107.0050 Battery AGM 12V 55Ah
0.108.0051 Booster battery charger
4.508.1058 Polyurethane front blade L.537 TH. 2,5
4.508.1059 Polyurethane rear blade L.590 TH. 3
5.511.1413 Tynex brush Ø 360 mm-14″
5.511.1411 PP 0,03 brush Ø 360 mm-14″
5.511.1412 PES brush Ø 360 mm-14″
5.511.1129 EWU pad driver Ø 360mm-14″
6.508.0143 Abrasive pad Ø 381 mm-15″ – beige (5 pcs.)
6.508.0144 Abrasive pad Ø 381 mm-15” – green (5 pcs.)
6.508.0141 Abrasive pad Ø 381 mm-15” – black (5 pcs.)
4.512.0068 Extension electric cord 15 m with Schuko plug
- Adjustable flow (automatic start-stop with solenoid valve) of the detergent solution depending on type of surface.
- Brush with quick release.
- Removable recovery tank.
- Squeegee lifting lever.
- Compact reclining handle with control switches.
- Easy access and simple service of the components.
- Reclining handle-ﬁt on any operator’s height and allowing the perfect cleaning also on 90° corners.
- Shock-absorbing covers, simple cleaning of the recovery tank, non marking wheels.
- Easy access to mechanical parts (easy maintenance of each component), removable recovery tank without tools
- User friendly analogic control panel.
- Control lever for brush operation and detergent water outﬂow.
- General ON/OFF switch, brush and vacuum motor switch, solenoid valve operation switch.
- Parabolic squeegee rubber blades, easy replacement.
- The ﬂoating brush plate and grant the right cleaning squeegee pressure on any type of ﬂoor.
|power supply||220/240 V – 50/60 Hz|
|scrubbing / squeegee width||360 / 460 mm|
|max working capacity||1260 m2/h|
|solution tank capacity||11 l / 2.91 gal|
|recovery tank capacity||12-13 l / 3.2 gal|
|RPM / pressure on the brushes||130/18 kg /40 lbs|
|brush motor power||370 W|
|detergent solution system||solenoid valve|
|depression / vacuum motor||850 mmH 2 O/400 W|
|dimensions / weight||120x43x97 cm / 53kg|