LAVOR PRO GV EGON VAC Steam Generator 8 lt, 5 bar
GV Egon VAC allows, simply and quickly and with the exclusive use of water, steam cleaning of all surfaces together with dust and liquid vacuuming. It is possible to clean and sanitize all surfaces (ceramic, stainless steel, glass, wood, linoleum, marble, carpet, armchairs and sofas) with high temperature steam, removing mites, germs, bacteria and prevent the onset of allergies. High pressure stainless steel boiler with unlimited autonomy, ready in a few moments and complete with a wide set of accessories.
Silent operation in sensitive and crowded areas, just setting the suction power on the gun. Thanks to the water filter it is possibile to empty dirt water tank in a few seconds, no need of paper collector filters. No more waiting for the boiler to cool down, it can be safely refilled, even while you are using it. Set the boiler, choose the steam intensity. All the controls are on the handle, press the lever to steam, press the button to vacuum.
With high efficiency suction and the electronic control, it is possible to set vacuum power on the gun and to vacuum steam melted with dirt. It is possible to vacuum dust and liquids with a 4 stage filtering system by adding, optionally, filtering water for greater filtration efficiency.
Fields of applications
- Hospitality, community & healthcare (hospitality, buildings cleaning, spa & sport, education & community, healthcare).
- Food & beverage (food industry, catering, beverage, winery).
- Industry (industry, trasportation, car washers, car dealers).
- ABS body
- Ready steam warning lamp
- Boiler 1,9 kW S.S. AISI 304
- Low level water lamp indicator
- Boiler is refilled continuously
- Washable filter
- Flex hose 2 m
- Recovery tank capacity 8 l
- Steam regulation
- Wheels suitable for use in food processing area
- ON/OFF main switch with indicator lamp
- ON/OFF boiler switch with indicator lamp
- Water filter
- Pressure gauge.
TUV certified for professional use
|Max steam pressure/temperature||5 bar / 152° C|
|Boiler absorbed power||1900 W / 220/240V ~ 50Hz (Ph 1)|
|Vacuum motor absorbed power||1200 (max 1400) W|
|Column depression/Air flow||24 kPa / 220 m3/h|
|Recovery tank capacity||8 l|