KLEENGUARD* G10 Grey Nitrile Gloves
KLEENGUARD* G10 Grey Nitrile Gloves are designed for tasks requiring maximum dexterity. These latex-free industrial grade, nitrile gloves provide tactile sensitivity and a comfortable, latex-like feel without natural rubber latex.
Ideal option for small parts handling, electronic assembly and precision assembly.
They’re also an environmentally friendly option, since they’re so thin and strong that you get 50% more gloves per case – resulting in less packaging waste and added space savings.
Kleenguard* G10 Grey Nitrile Gloves best wet grip when working with small items or glass sets this glove apart from others in the market. Workers will appreciate the confidence this glove to complete their task with better control and less risk of dropping items. These gloves are recyclable with the RightCycle by Kimberly-Clark Professional* program which reduces waste and achieves zero-landfill goals.
From light duty chemical splash protection to touchscreen compatibility and safety in food handling, the G10 Grey delivers unparalleled satisfaction.
- – 4 mil thickness, 9.5” length.
- Recyclable with the RightCycle by Kimberly-Clark Professional* program.
- Textured fingertips for enhanced grip.
- Beaded cuff gives confidence in wearing the glove and prevents rolldown.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Meets Canadian requirements and U.S. FDA regulations for food handling applications.
- Touchscreen capable*.
- Light chemical splash protection
Vending machine –ready (convenience packs), Small parts handling, Food Handling, Electronic/precision assembly, Painting, Light-duty manufacturing, Labs and some cleaning.