Kimtech Certified Sterile Pleat-Style Face Masks offer advanced levels of comfort and safety in the cleanroom, providing seamless protection when and where it counts. Suitable for use in EU GMP ISO 5 class A environments, the pleat-style face masks are made from a protective low-lint polyethylene film outer layer and can be used in sterile applications. Our certified M3 pleat-style face masks are specially designed to reduce the risk of contamination while offering greater comfort and are validated to sterility assurance level 10^-6 making them suitable for sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing. They include flexible fit features, such as comfortable and easy to use earloops or ties and two width 18 cm or 23 cm, which ensure the wearer can focus on work instead of their protective equipment. The masks are also free of latex and silicone, reducing the potential of skin irritation, feature high levels of particle and bacterial filtration, and are made from a protective bicomponent inner fabric. In addition, our M3 face masks are manufactured in an FDA-compliant facility to ensure safety and regulatory compliance and are provided with all relevant supporting technical information. Available Fixing/Width/Codes: With Earloops – 18cm – 62470 With Ties – 18cm – 62467 With Ties – 23cm – 62494
- Excellent bacterial and particle filtration to avoid contamination.
- Suitable for use in EU GMP ISO 5 Class A sterile cleanrooms environments and laboratories, and provided with supporting technical information to demonstrate regulatory compliance.
- Available as white, sterile face masks and with intuitive and comfortable ties.
- Constructed from a low-lint polyethylene film outer layer and secure bicomponent inner fabric for enhanced protection.
- Contain no natural rubber latex or silicone, reducing the risks of skin irritation for the wearer.
- The masks are 23 cm in size.
|62494||23cm||20 masks / inner bag||10 inner bags / case = 200 masks|