JACKSON SAFETY* G60 Level 3 Knuckle Coated Cut Resistance Gloves
JACKSON SAFETY* G60 Level 3 Knuckle Coated+ Cut Resistant Gloves – A range of cost effective and durable Gloves for processes where there is a cutting or laceration risk to workers’ hands and arms.
Available as: latex-free, washable, hand specific gloves in 2 sizes with colour-coded cuffs.
- Applications of metal fabrication, glass handing and automotive assembly
- Providing workers with PPE category 2 classification, high level 3 cut resistance and level 4 abrasion resistance
- Superior protecting against cuts and gashes
- Conforming to EN420 Minimum Cuff Length providing protection to wrist areas
- Offering user breathability as material is designed to transmit heat away.
- Polyurethane coating offering good dry & oil grip.